Yamaha XT 250cc
Here’s your chance to ride in paradise without breaking your budget. Whether you want to use the bike for a just day of riding or for your main form of transportation, the 250cc motorcycle offers style and versatility for the adventure seeker.
Rates & Duration
Starting at $250 · 1 Day Rental
Includes FREE Delivery and Pick up
*No Off-Road Riding*
It’s recommended for a single rider but is legal for two riders.
MAXIMUM Weight Limit: 350 LBS.
Includes FREE Delivery and Pick up (*read more here)
Motorcycle Rental Requirements:
- Operator of the vehicle must be 25 YEARS OR OLDER.
- Operator of the vehicle must possess a VALID MOTORCYCLE LICENSE (Absolutely NO permit, substitute, etc. will be accepted).
- Operator of the vehicle must WEAR EYE PROTECTION AT ALL TIMES while riding the vehicle.
- Operator of the vehicle will be PROVIDED WITH A HALF HELMET AND MUST WEAR THE HELMET AT ALL TIMES while riding the vehicle.
- Operator of the vehicle must possess a valid CREDIT CARD.
We Will Provide:
- Half Helmets
- Maps (online)
- Top speed: 75 mph
- 75 mpg
- 31.9” seat height
- 20 Liter rear top case
*FREE delivery and pick up is included with minimum rental requirement.
Minimum rental requirements are as follows:
*49cc Moped: 2 days (or 2 for 1 day)
*200cc Scooter: 2 days (or 2 for 1 day)
*300cc Scooter: 1 day
*400cc Scooter: 1 day
*Motorcycle: 1 day
When people first see our two-wheeled rentals, they commonly refer to both type of vehicles as “scooters.” One being just a little larger than the other. However, they are entirely different. Mopeds are 49cc vehicles and one only person is allowed on the moped. You only need a valid drivers license and be at least 18 years old to operate. So the thing you see everyone zipping around on is most likely a moped, not a scooter. A scooter is entirely different, they are classified as a motorcycle and you may seat two people. A motorcycle license is required and you must be at least 21 years old to rent a scooter.